March 2013: At Wit's End
Hard to say
WORDS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
WORDS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
WORDS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I’m married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
4. No thanks, I’m not hungry.
5. I’m not interested in fighting... Login to read more
Not a subscriber? Click here to subscribe.
Get a dose of Higher Power here
June 2013: Without a net
Giving it away to keep it
June 2013: Diagnosis: fear, cure: action
New to AA? Find sober support
June 2013: Losing my religion
They've experienced it all ... sober
June 2013: The happiest boy in the world
- Emotional Sobriety
Dry drunk no more
June 2013: My big fat sober wedding
- Personal Stories
AA's tales of recovery
June 2013: Bang Bam Boom!