In 1988, the GSC recommended that in order to encourage full participation, areas consider establishing a Grapevine awareness month and continue to hold Grapevine workshops, Grape-a-thons, and Grapevine meetings.
Letter to Grapevine & La Viña Reps
Here's what's new in April:
- Celebrate the 17th Anniversary of La Viña this summer!
- One On One, a book on sponsorship, is now available in print or ebook
- The Language of the Heart turns 25 this year. A new commemorative edition is available
- The 2014 Wall Calendar and Pocket Planner are available now
Download the entire Grapevine News.
The great news is that our online subscriptions continue to grow, but we still need your help. Please tell your friends!Read more
GVR and Area Chairs Corner
Connie G. from Area 7 writes in to say that she attended ACYPAA in Fresno, Calif. from March 14 - 17 this year. She spoke with many attendees about ebooks and audio uploads.
To help explain Grapevine's new audio project, they printed instructions from the website and also showed people how to navigate www.aagrapevine.org and how to sign up for the free daily quote.
All GV area chairs are encouraged to submit event information, photos or great ideas. Please send your news to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell Us Your Story
Introducing Grapevine Audio Project
Grapevine is now collecting up to 7-minute stories from the Fellowship in the form of audio recordings.
How do I get started?
Visit our new audio page to find out how to record your story. There you will also find some helpful tips and hints as well as some sample stories to get you thinking!
Free Daily Quote
Nearly 18,000 people receive the quote in their inbox each day. The quote is available as either an email or on the homepage of www.aagrapevine.org.
Can we reach 20,000 by the General Service Conference in April? Tell your groups about it and help us pass the word on.
Does Your Group Need a GVR?
What does a GVR do?
- Announce the latest issue at your meeting
- Talk about the magazine's content - the stories make great topics for discussion
- Encourage your group to participate by sending in stories, art work or jokes
- Spread the word about Grapevine's new services and products
How do I get started?
- Offer to be of service - let your home group know that you are interested.
- Register with us online
- You will receive a complete information kit from the Grapevine office.
GV on the Road
Come By and Say, "Hi."
AAGV staff and board members will be attending these coming events:
May 24-25, 2013, Hispanic AA California State Convention, Modesto, Calif.
Irene D., La Viña Editor
Irene D., LV editor will attend the following LV 17th anniversary events:
- Area 9, July 20–21 in Fullerton, Calif.
- Area 49, Hispanic Districts on July 28th, New York, N.Y.
- Area 68, District 23, August 11th in San Antonio, Texas
Talk to other GVRs and RLVs on GrapeNet Forum. To access the forums, click one of the topic links below.
Tools and Resources
- REGISTER/sign up
- Workbook/GV Guide
- Display Gallery
- Comp Material Request Form
- Become a GVR Flyer
RLV REP RESOURCES
SUBSCRIPTION & PRODUCT RESOURCES
- Sub form
- Catalog (PDF)
- Catalog (Excel)
- Postcard: How to Support GV
- Postcard: Young & Sober Book
- Postcard: New eBooks and Books
- GV Today
- AAGV.org Info
- Customer Service
- Sub Counts
- Into Action Press Release
- Happy, Joyous and Free Press Release
- Postcard: Audio Project
- Quote of the Day Bookmark
- LOH 25 Press Release
- One on One Press Release